1. Show a photograph of your bag/purse
2. No editing the contents before photographing!
3. List the contents and give descriptions
4. Bag tag your friends!
1. Bottle of Ibuprofen
Necessary when you're married to James, he's always got some kind of ache or pain and I'm always there to rescue him:)
2. My fabulous orange wallet
3. Clinique powder
4. Pepto Bismal chewable tablets. I have a bit of a sensitive stomach and I like to be prepared.
5. Glasses case (with glasses in it)
6. Orbit Maui Melon Mint gum... the best gum in the world.
7. Coupons to El Pollo Loco and handy wipe from El Pollo Loco. I love the chicken tortilla wraps there.
8. Wrapper to my favorite tasty snack: Fiber One Oats & Peanut Butter. It makes my stomach hurt every time I eat one, but I still eat them because they are so tasty!
9. Broken Necklace:(
10. Hairclips. My hair is very wispy and I can't have hair in my face at work.
11. Little piece of metal with the serial # to my car keys so that if I ever lose my keys I can get a new set.
12. Chapstick/lipglosses... oh so many!
13. Loose change
I tag... whoever wants to do it:)

3 comments:
My lips are feeling a bit dry, do you perhaps have something that could help me out? ;)
I love that you have to have drugs in your purse to take care of James!!! Sure came in handy at the Chargers game too! :)
Christy I found you! Hey I love your blog. Thanks to Katie I now can get to know the whole family!
Post a Comment