Pretty! It is always best to tell men exactly what you want, because otherwise you might end up with a pink remote control for the X-Box! You think I am kidding...me, Melissa, and Bethany have all been on the receiving end of not being CLEAR about what we wanted, and ended up with something we didn't!! :)
California girl. Happy wife. Step-mom to the coolest kid in the world. I love the outdoors, exercise, and traveling. I look forward to all of the adventures that life will bring me.
2 comments:
love the little owl, very cute
Pretty! It is always best to tell men exactly what you want, because otherwise you might end up with a pink remote control for the X-Box! You think I am kidding...me, Melissa, and Bethany have all been on the receiving end of not being CLEAR about what we wanted, and ended up with something we didn't!! :)
Post a Comment