have I told you that I'm jealous yet? bad bad me, but it's true. I'm totally coveting your dog. sniff sniff. Owen LOVES them! Can you bring her by to play?
California girl. Happy wife. Step-mom to the coolest kid in the world. I love the outdoors, exercise, and traveling. I look forward to all of the adventures that life will bring me.
5 comments:
have I told you that I'm jealous yet? bad bad me, but it's true. I'm totally coveting your dog. sniff sniff. Owen LOVES them! Can you bring her by to play?
She is super cute! I love the sleeping pictures :) Reminds me of when Ryan an infant and that's all I took pictures of! Enjoy the "infant" stage :)
Oh she is adorable! Hopefully you are getting some beauty sleep too!=) Love the pics...
SUCH a cute little puppy! Makes me want a doggy! The girls would LOVE her!!
CUTE!! I have no idea how she actually sleeps like that!
Post a Comment