First of all, Happy Easter to everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend:) James and I did Easter a little different this year. After church, we packed up some sandwiches and a blanket and drove to Elfin forest for a picnic. I guess you could say we took a little hike near Escondido creek (although it wasn't really hiking, I think we meandered for about five minutes before we stopped) and found a great little place to sit and have lunch. Such a beautiful day, such a beautiful world:)
I love this beautiful place!
I love this beautiful place!

7 comments:
So very fun! Alan and I will have to do that with the boys sometime...when they're older of course, I can't imagine it being fun AT ALL right now. :)
What a fun Easter activity! I really enjoy the pic of james frolicking on the rocks like a little school boy...so hilarious!
You guys are so cute! You guys always think of such fun things to do together! That place looks so pretty!
You guys are so cute! You guys always think of such fun things to do together! That place looks so pretty!
hey, that's great! The great outdoors! I wish you could have joined tyler and I camping. Hey i wanna know about the run you did this weekend. I hope you did well.
you're falling behind girl... what's up recently?
You two are such a cute couple:)
Post a Comment