Happy late birthday Alan!
Then, on Sunday James and I took a drive out to Julian. It was so gorgeous! We did some exploring at a campsite up there and walked around the town. I love Julian:)


We couldn't find a spot to put the camera for a timed self portrait, so we just put the camera on the ground and laid down on the asphalt.
Hope all of you had a great weekend too!

4 comments:
I LOVE the asphalt picture! You should frame it for sure:)
Very cute...you two crack me up. I'm so glad we're related! And where's my apple pie??? =)
Julian is so beautiful! I was just telling Hyrum that I really want to go there again. And have you ever gone on the horse drawn carriage there? It is very affordable. And not to mention romantic!
We've been meaning to get to Julian lately...you're motivating me to make it happen! LOVE the asphalt pic! Next time turn the flash on and the shadow won't be on your face - hard to remember sometimes when outdoors but it works. You can also edit the shadow in Photoshop (make it lighter) - but I agree, a framer for sure! I don't think Mike would get down and dirty like that for a photo of mine - he thinks I'm crazy taking too many pics, ha ha. Good for James!
Post a Comment