Sunday, March 16, 2008

Why am I so sappy?

So, I have always been kindof mushy, but It seems like ever since I got married I am getting sappier and sappier! I was on my way to work on Friday, listening to some good ol' country music and the song on the radio totally made me cry... and this isn't the first time this has happened! I have been shedding tears to country music on a regular basis for the past few months. They don't even have to be sad songs, or about anything that I have personally experienced. If I can imagine someone else being happy or sad based on the story in the song, or if the song is patriotic, or has some sort of great insight, I cry. Examples: Stealing Cinderella, Don't Blink, He's a Hero, Laughed Until We Cried. It's ridiculous.

2 comments:

*katie said...

I definitely agree that you have gotten sappier since getting married! Big time:) I understand the crying at songs though, if I really listen to the words of a song, or put myself in their place, I shed a tear or two:)

Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

I love those songs...and Little Buckaroo! Just wait until you have babies - you'll cry just looking at them! ha ha, it's good to be sensitive - keep it up

 
Copyright 2009 LaLa Land