Wow, I didn't realize it had been a whole month since my last post... there really has not been anything exciting enough to blog about (or that I had pictures of)... until now. James and I took a short trip to Las Vegas last week for no particular reason, we just wanted to go on vacation and Vegas was the closest and least expensive we could come up with. What do two non-gambling, non-drinking people do in Vegas you might ask? Plenty! We hung out by the pool, went to a show, got massages, and ate a lot of food!
Underneath Caeser's Palace there are a million shops that no one I know could afford to shop at. Despite the fact that I couldn't really go shopping there, it was fun to walk through the shops--and the decor is amazing! The ceiling is painted like the sky and there are a bunch of fountains with statues such as this:

One of the coolest things we did was go to the top of the "Eiffel Tower" at "Paris." It is half the size of the real one and so cool! You can see the water show at the Bellagio and it was rad...

James looking out one of the viewing holes:


This is James' favorite casino... no, not that he likes gambling there, but there is a tiny little restaurant called the Victorian Room where you can get "the best darn steak and eggs... ever" (James' words).

I forgot to charge the camera so we dindn't get as many pictures as I would have liked. Other highlights were the NY, NY roller coaster, the M&M's super store, and Cirque du Soliel. We also got a chance to see James' sister and family, and their new house (thanks for playing with us!). So sad that I can't go on vacation every day:(
5 comments:
Looks fun! I love your cute clothes by the way:)
you don't need pics to blog silly! thanks for the new post, i was getting sick of 'easter' - LOL. I never want to go to vegas for same reasons but sounds like you found fun stuff.
Okay, that's it...you've convinced me that I desperately need a vacation! Looks like you had a blast! We miss you guys!
You guys had too much fun! I have always wanted to go to Cirque du Soliel...maybe I can convince Paul to take me sometime! Sweet pics. my favorite is the one taken above the Bellagio water show...so awesome! By the way we need to play soon!
Don't you love Vegas? Every time I've gone it's been so much fun just to go through all the hotels!
Post a Comment