Friday, April 25, 2008

Jimmy's Birthday :)

My Jimmy's birthday was a couple of weeks ago and I have never seen him so excited to open his presents. Here's some highlights: I didn't have time (and didn't know how) to wrap his big fluffy present, so I just wrapped in a blanket. I hope my mom doesn't disown me for it:)
James went camping in March and froze his buns off, so I got him the king of all sleeping bags. He loves it, if you can't tell.
I also gave him a therma-rest pad and a head flashlight. He was like a little kid who just figured out that you get presents on Christmas. It was awesome.


3 comments:

*katie said...

Happy super belated birthday Jimmy! (although, I did wish you a happy b-day on the actual day...so here's wishing you a very happy un-birthday!)

Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

yeah, happy birthday james! I LOVE THE WRAPPING PAPER, um Blanket? Wait, didn't your sweet sister in law make that for you??? LOL
You are not boring by the way =)

Erin Hoy said...

Super funny pictures!!! That is the raddest sleeping bag ever!!!

 
Copyright 2009 LaLa Land