10 years ago:
I'm sure you can all figure out what I was generally up to... 13 years old, boy crazy, of course, and probably annoying to anyone at least 2 years older than me. But in a more specific sense... I had dislocated my elbow the day after Christmas and, as a result, was attending occupational twice a month. This is part of the reason that I would like to become a physical therapist. Anyway, my arm still will not extend completely straight and never will.
5 years ago:
I can't believe it, but it's been 5 years since I graduated from San Pasqual High School. I only had 3 periods of classes my last semester (compared to the regular 6) and had an after school internship at Northrop Grumman. Real exciting stuff--ok, not really:) Most of my time out of school was spent pining after my high school sweetheart who I thought was the bees knees.
5 months ago:
Yay for Christmas! Besides the holidays, my days were pretty much the same as they are now.
5 things on my to-do list:
1. Clean the kitchen ceiling
2. Get an oil change
3. Get a tan
4. Vacuum
5. Work on my puzzle
(it's my day off!)
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Slow-turned ice cream/frozen yogurt
2. Very Vanilla soy milk
3. Sweet and Salty peanut bars
4. My "healthy" blueberry muffins
5. Diet Cola
5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
1. Buy a house and decorate it
2. Put a bunch in savings
3. Go on a serious vacation
4. Get some work done ;)
5. Help out my family
5 of my BAD habits:
1. Leaving my clothes on the floor
2. Procrastinating
3. Speaking before thinking
4. Putting my hair back, then taking it down 5 minutes later, only to put it back up 5 more minutes later
5. Not wearing my retainer
5 places I have lived:
1. My Parents house in Escondido
2. My house in Escondido
3. Provo, Utah
4. Salt Lake City, Utah
5. That's it!
5 jobs I have had:
1. Gromitz (kids clothing store)
2. Bank teller
3. Telemarketer
4. Recreation Leader
5. Waitress
5 things people don't know about me:
1. My husband hunts gophers
2. I'm drinking a diet pepsi right at this very moment
3. I'm the long lost princess of a small kingdom somewhere really cool.... okay, maybe I just wish that:)
4. This question is taking me so long to answer that I've already finished my diet pepsi.
5. I give up.... either my life is an open book so everybody already knows all of my exciting adventures or I am totally boring and don't have any... you pick.
5 people that I tag:
1. Katie Sabin
2. Erin Hoy
3. Heidi Andrews
4. Karlie Draper
5. Anyone else who just wants to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Loved your answers:) you are too fummy. I especially loved the "get some work done ;)" wink, wink
strangely enough, I still haven't been tagged for this one. Perhaps I'll do it. But, perhaps not... :)
oh boy--now I have to do it! :)
I feel like I know you so much better now! Paul and I got a first hand glimpse of James nailing the little gopher, but I had no idea that you were a long lost princess of a small kingdom...I dream of that too! Oh and thanks for tagging me, but I have actually already done this one, cheers!
Post a Comment