Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cookies

For the past few weeks one of my coworkers has been bringing cookies to work every few days. Don't get me wrong, I think that's nice and everything, but I make WAY better cookies than said coworker. So, I made cookies last night and brought them to work today.

They were fabulous. I'm talking knock your socks off fabulous.

I used my mom's "famous" recipe (well, it's famous in the Felicita ward, at least) with just a few minor tweaks. I love my mom's cookies, but I've been experimenting and have discovered how to perfect her recipe. Resulting in the world's best cookie. No joke.

So maybe I'm slightly exaggerating, but seriously, they are good.

Anyway,

Why did I need to prove that my cookies are better than hers, you might ask? And the answer is that I really don't know.

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 LaLa Land