No, I didn't find my camera, but luckily everyone else and their dogs had a camera on Christmas, so I have a few pictures of Christmas, courtesy of my mother-in-law.
Jello Jigglers!

And the fun begins! We love stockings filled with goodies:)

Santa left me some of my very favorite: clif bars!

Everyone was intrigued by Austin's new Guitar Hero for Nintendo DS

Apparently I make a good pillow.

Jello Jigglers!

And the fun begins! We love stockings filled with goodies:)

Santa left me some of my very favorite: clif bars!

Everyone was intrigued by Austin's new Guitar Hero for Nintendo DS

Apparently I make a good pillow.


5 comments:
love your hair christy! It looks so cute!
Your legs do look like they'd make great pillows! Glad you had a great Christmas with the LaLannes!
hey! what up? cute background. it's a new year, so I expect to get some updates on that workout blog of yours =). You need a new blogger profile pic too - what about one of those modeling pics? Hope you find your camera, or some money to buy a new one =)
hey girl, will you send me your address? Thx!
Christmas with you guys was great! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!
Post a Comment