WARNING:
THE FOLLOWING POST MAY BE DISTURBING TO CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS, ESPECIALLY THOSE OF THE MALE VARIETY.
but it's mostly just hilarious.
I love etsy.com. It's a website where you can buy or sell all things handmade (in case you haven't heard of it). My sister sells some of her crafts on it (which, by the way, are all super cute!). However, tonight I stumbled across a handmade item that just really makes me say "what the....?"
So here you have it:

What is it, you wonder? It is a cloth, re-usable menstraul pad! I'm all for saving the planet and everything, but there are just somethings that go too far. Cuz seriously, eew.

12 comments:
oh my gosh, the ew factor is so high right now! EWWWWWWW!!!!
it's like a cloth diaper... You're probably NOT being any more GREEN than the person using disposables b/c you have to use more electricity/gas and WATER to wash the stuff. And seriously, YUCK
That is disgusting! Seriously, what the heck...ewwwwwwww!!!
gross!
that's just gross! and the cupcake pattern doesn't help. eww.
Ewww..
I'm with Kim - do you really want cupcake soaking it all up??? NO I think not. That is really gross!
Cupcakes, anyone?
Wow, and it comes with built-in, snap on 'wings'. Can you just imagine how quickly you'd have to change that? Yeah...no thanks
Well, the pad itself doesn't bother me so much, but the cupcake pattern is just a bit too much. I don't need cutesy patterns at that time of the month. No thanks.
HAHA! That is awesome, and so wrong on so many levels. People will try and sell anything these days.
I'm sure it IS more eco-friendly, but I think this reaches a new height for NASTINESS! I think I'm throwing up in my mouth right now...EW!
Post a Comment