I'm old. I know my birthday hasn't come yet (p.s. that's in 22 days), but that really has nothing to do with it. I've become an old fogie (is that how you spell it? i dunno). Anyway, this is why:

Yep, it's true. I've started using a pill box. Not that I have millions of meds to take, in fact the only thing I take is a multi-vitamin. I just always forget if I have taken my vitamin on any given day and then I am afraid that if I take one when I already have, I'll get sick from overdosing on the vitamins, and yes, that is possible. I inherited my mother's fabulous memory,(which is actually not so fabulous). If you know her well, then you know what I mean (she forgets everything! love you mom!) So, I started using this fabulous little box so that I will always know whether or not I have taken my vitamins. It works great, and I actually love it. It just makes me feel old. I wonder what I'll feel like when I really AM old.
p.s. James uses one too, so I guess that makes it better, since we can be old fogies together:)

3 comments:
that is SOOOO funny! I would feel old, too! Don't they make cute ones, or just the standard, old fogie rectangle?
You are hilarious! I need an old fogie reminder pill box I forget my vitamins every day! Thanks for the inspiration
You're so old.
Post a Comment