...is a funny thing. One thing in particular strikes me as interesting right now. The whole "I want what I can't have" conundrum. At this point in time, I really want some cold weather, however, a few months ago I was going crazy needing warm weather. I mean seriously, I went to Vegas for a weekend with the simple motivation of finding not just warm, but HOT weather. Now I have that. Hot, beautiful weather. And all I want is cold, rainy weather. I'm trying to make myself get over it. But how do you get over wanting what you can't have?
I suggest to myself: Self, embrace what you have! Live in the now!
So I'm thinking of going to the beach today. I can't go for long, but I never really like going for too long anyway. And maybe on my way home I'll get myself some frozen yogurt (I know, ~gasp!~ Christy getting frozen yogurt? what a surprise! but I actually haven't had any in quite a while).
Hopefully this will help me not be crazy, but then again, I'm not sure that there's too much hope for me to not be crazy... it's in my genes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yum! totally want froyo today! good thinking
Lol, it will be COLD soon enough! Maybe you need to come visit us in Vegas? Our weather has been GREAT lately. I have been craving sweatshirt weather, and it has finally arrived!! I can't believe it is beach worthy weather still? Now you made me miss the beach...thanks a lot! J/K :)
I know what you mean... This weather is stupid! I want to wear warm clothes and not have to shave!!!
Post a Comment