Monday, November 17, 2008

America's Next Top Model Is...

...ME!
Okay, maybe not for real, but it certainly was fun playing super model for a day!












My FABULOUS friend, Heidi Andrews, is the creator of these awesome headbands. Aren't they sweet-tastic? She and her sister are starting up this new business and needed some photos for their show room in L.A. So lucky me got to be one of the models. I think it's so cool:) Thanks for thinking of me Heidi!

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hot! You have such pretty eyes!

Sarah said...

Awesome! I am SO in love with that purple band! Of course, my waist is no longer smaller than my head circumference??? And my boys would destroy it in a hot minute... oh, the good old days when I didn't have mini destroyers! :)

brooke said...

Love the extensions! Mariah was telling me about the shoot, sounds like you had fun!

karlie said...

holy cow woman, massive hotness...you are rockin' this photo shoot...I am just diggin' that dark hair color on YOU!

*katie said...

How cute--I mean HOT--are you?!

Travis and Liz said...

Wow,those pictures turned out great and I love the headbands!!

Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

how fun! lookin' good!

HammondFam said...

Oh, how fun! You look fabulous in all the pics. They picked a great model to showcase their stuff! :)

HammondFam said...

Oh, and my favorite model pic is the one with the pink feather in your hair - you look HOT!

The Andrews said...

Thanks for being our incredible model for the day! You sure do know how to strike a pose...and are gorgeous doing it! Seriously you have such great contrast between your dark hair and eyes, it really helped our product pop! Thanks for being such a great friend and America's Next Top Model!

Anonymous said...

seriously, your eyes are UNREAL in these picture! and that dark hair on your head, YOU would make a good bella!!! ( in response to your other post :) )

 
Copyright 2009 LaLa Land