Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2)Answer the six "8" items
3)Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment
8 Favorite TV shows:
-Privileged
-House
-The Office
-Lost (can't wait for the next season to start!)
-90210 (I know, I know)
-Boston Legal
-Dog the Bounty Hunter (this is actually one of James' favorites, I just like it because he does)
-What Not to Wear
8 Things I did yesterday:
-Took my puppy to get her nails clipped/filed (they didn't do a very good job, her nails are still super scratchy!)
-Had lunch with my hubby (good ol' Taco Bell)
-Went grocery shopping
-Downloaded Taylor Swift's "Love Story"
-Bought tickets to the 3EB concert (yay!)
-Had a real dinner at home (this doesn't happen very often, so it's kindof a big deal)
-Played with my puppy
-Went to see Wicked:)
8 Things I look forward to:
-The cute look I get from James every morning when he is still sleepy
-My puppy being trained
-The semester ending so I can go back to working days instead of nights
-Seeing my Young Women every Wednesday and Sunday, I love those girls!
-Thanksgiving:)
-Seeing Jacob, Madison, Baylee, and Cooper next week:):) (that deserves double smiles)
-My birthday (ummm, p.s., that's in less than a month now!)
-Having a house one day
8 Favorite Restaurants:
-Sammy's (duh!)
-Red Robin
-Elephant Bar
-Taco Bell
-The mexican food place that doesn't have a name except "Mexican"
-California Pizza Kitchen
-Ruth's Chris (love their calamari)
-does Golden Spoon count as a restaurant?
8 Things on my wish list:
-Eyelid surgery (yes, I want cosmetic surgery)
-a house
-a vacation to somewhere fabulous (I'm thinking Greece sounds great, or maybe a Caribbean cruise)
-a few million dollars (before Jan 20 so I can keep a little more of it please!)
-Incredilbly fast metabolism for over the holidays so I can eat whatever I want and not see any of it on my hips
-a maid
-Cold weather
-Really long hair
8 People to tag: sorry, I don't think I'll be tagging anyone this time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You'll have to tell me what's going on with Privleged, I stopped watching it but need to know what's happening!
OH, and who is 3EB?
Oh there is so much to tell! When did you stop watching it? Anyway, 3EB stands for third eye blind. They're awesome!
Post a Comment