Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lake Powell: post #1

Sorry, but no pics in this post. Oh but don't you worry, they will be here soon! Lake Powell was awesome. I am always amazed by the beauty of Lake Powell. Sometimes when I am there I can just imagine a scene in which my Father in Heaven decides to do some artwork. Kind of like if I were looking for something to do one day and just wanted to paint (except that Heavenly Father is a MUCH better artist than myself!). I can imagine him looking down on the earth and using it as his canvas--with a vibrant blue sky, a touch of puffy white clouds, and some streaming sunlight all above a landscape of deep blue water and red rock cliffs. I am so grateful for this life and for all of the many beautiful creations our Father in Heaven has put here for us:)

1 comment:

*katie said...

I can't wait for Lake Powell post #2!! I need pictures!!!! :)

 
Copyright 2009 LaLa Land