
Love

Camp Fire Mania! It was so hot next to the fire--we all pulled our chairs way back to escape the heat and tried to talk the kids into making treats for us:)

Fun times washing our hair.

Not really the cutest look on my face, but do you see that air?! I'm now addicted to wakeboarding--if only I got to go more than once a year!

Austin was a fish, as usual. He loved it.


Yeah, I know, James is better than me. He's so cool:)
6 comments:
Oh so fun! Let's convince mom and dad to take the boat out soon!
Oh, and sweet air!!
looks like a lot of fun... and then I remember how HOT it was. Good thing you have an older child. I won't be able to go for a long time =)
you look super HOT and buff in your sweet air shot!
That looks like so much fun! And you look awesome! Super hot and buff!
You totally worked it Christy! Hardcore. Glad you guys had fun...we hope to be there next time for sure!
Wicked, awesome trip to Lake Powell. I am craving those red cliffs, 80 degree water, and wakeboarding. You got some rockin air way to go!
Post a Comment