Moose has an unconventional way of guarding the LaLanne house.

Most dogs have bad breath, but that's not a problem with Moose... seeing as how she brushes her own teeth on a daily basis!
Both of the above pics are a result of Moose getting into mischief, but they were both so funny I couldn't resist snapping a pic before telling her no!

6 comments:
Ha, she is sooo cute! Dog gone that dog gone dog! This is what Strawberry Shortcake sings to her dog when he gets into mischief! And, this is what I started singing in my own head after looking at these pics! Madison watched this dvd the whole way home from San Diego...lucky us!! :)
That is so funny!!! I really like those pictures :)
Good dog, Moose! Protect your family!!
See Dog, see dog be funny, funny, funny dog! Why are they always funnier when they are being naughty? Just like kids!
awesome! i wish my family dog brushed her teeth PU.
hope you're doing well!! we are moving to SD this spring for a little while and then permanently in December!!!! can't wait to play with ya!
Post a Comment