Our ward's young women's group had a huge yard sale on Saturday--which went very well by the way--so on Friday night we all got together to start organizing the overwhelming amount of stuff that we had. While sorting through the clothes, found some really great items that we all just HAD to try on. It's amazing how many great clothes you can find at a garage sale! And to prove my point, we decided to do a fashion show with some of the best items we found:

Lots of fun trying to zip this up with both of us in it!



Bowls on your head is the new in thing, right?
I actually really liked this vest, It made me feel like Marty McFly:) It goes well with the glasses, don't you think?
Lots of fun trying to zip this up with both of us in it!
Bowls on your head is the new in thing, right?
I actually really liked this vest, It made me feel like Marty McFly:) It goes well with the glasses, don't you think?

8 comments:
Wow, now I'm totally not surprised that you sold so much! You guys had some way funny and awesome material to sell! =) Looks like a lot of fun!
ha ha, looks like fun. I LOVE the orange vest!
YES! I LOVE THE PICTURES!!! I love how I tried to look gansta' but ended up looking a bit drunk! :) FUN TIMES!
Even in those funny looking clothes, I have to admit that you still look GREAT!
Love the picture of you and Erin in the robe or whatever it was! Too funny. And of course you and your Marty McFly outfit is awesome as well!
LOL! You and Erin totally look like a pair of siamese twins, how freaky!
Ha ha...those pics are fantastic! Way to turn around the bad turn out for the garage sale into something random and fun. We need to play again soon...Paul is feeling a little Jame's deprived already!
Those girls are soooo lucky to have you in Young Womens! Looks like it was a sweet night! =)
Post a Comment