Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hello, Hello!

So I finally gave in and decided to start a family blog (Katie will be so proud of me!). Here are a few pics of our most recent adventure:






These pics are from a couple weeks ago when we went up to Mt. High for a super fun day of skiing/snowboarding (James boards, I ski). Every time we go I am amazed at how good James is (you would think that I should remember when my husband is da' bomb at something, but somehow I forget just how "da' bomb"-ish he really is). Check out that air!






I wish I could do that--maybe someday... okay, yeah right, but I can dream!








At least I can look cute on the slopes:)








3 comments:

*katie said...

I am SOOOOO proud! And you look darn cute on those slopes:)

brooke said...

Totally adorable blog by the way! So cute! And wow...James IS really good!

Tiffany said...

I love your blog! It is so cute! Can you teach me how to make it that cute please?

 
Copyright 2009 LaLa Land