Sunday, March 14, 2010
Be mine...
I think I have a super woman complex, but I guess if it pushes me to do big things that's okay, right? I've been contemplating triathlons as of late and I really want to do one. It scares me a little, but like I said, super woman complex. Plus I have this awesome friend (who, by the way, I'm pretty sure really is super woman) who is training for her first ever marathon and whenever I'm around her I can't helped but be inspired to think bigger than I have in the past. However, if I am really to train for (and finish) a triathlon, I think I'm gonna need one of these babies. I know I can't have one right now, but one day.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You are ambitious, and I think it's GREAT!! The higher the goal, the better we feel when we accomplish it! I hope you get your bike someday! And hey, maybe you'll inspire me to get my butt out there and train for a trio too! Afterall, I have always wanted to do it! For now, I will stick with my walk that occurs every few weeks...HA!! :)
GO FOR IT! hey girl, we are going private asap, leave me a comment with your email and Ill add you if you like...
Post a Comment