Monday, April 13, 2009

Pretty much the best day EVER

The best energy bar in the world is back on store shelves after a long absence. Clif Bar Chocolate Chip Peanut Crunch. This is my absolute favorite bar, and pretty close to being my favorite food. Before the peanut recall a few months back, I ate at least one a day. Clif Bar stopped manufacturing them for such a long time because they wanted to do a full inspection of the situation and make sure this would not happen again. Anyway, I've been checking every store I go into any time I have an excuse to go into any store for the return of my beloved bars and today they were back! Seriously, the best day EVER!

6 comments:

brooke said...

Awww....happy day. Christy shall eat again! =)

Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

save yourself a lot of money and buy them in a big box at costco! Yummy, love those.

karlie said...

so i tried to call u but your number must have changed? we are blessing Z this sunday and would love you and james to come if you can make it...

karlie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
karlie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
karlie said...

hey woman, leave me a comment with your email, we are making our blog private...

 
Copyright 2009 LaLa Land